Thank you for purchasing a treat bundle!
All profits from each purchase help to fund Woodgreen’s vital work. From life-saving operations and medicines to warmth and specialist food, you could make a real difference to homeless and vulnerable pets. And you’ll enable us to be there for owners in need of advice and support too.
Makefeeding time more stimulating
– and fun!
In the wild, cats spend lots of time stalking, catching and eating their prey. Whereas most domestic cats take two minutes to eat their food. Below are some ideas for how your cat express their natural behaviour, and make feeding more fun.
- Scatter feed dry biscuits around their feeding area.
- Hide food around the house so your cat has to find it.
- Create forage boxes with shredded paper and put dry food inside.
- Scatter food along the floor rather than placing it in front of them – some cats really love this!
- Make your own feeding toys – one of the most common is a triangle shape of toilet rolls stuck to a base, so your cat has to pull each individual treat out with their paw.
Don't forget, all of these tasty (and healthy) treats are to be enjoyed as part of a balanced diet.